Terms & Conditions
Charges and administration
- Training opportunities will range from 'in-house' CPD, conferences and networking opportunities to training delivered by external providers. Details of charges applicable, including costs for non-SLA schools, will be made clear in the individual course description on the website.
- Delegates must follow the booking arrangements as detailed in each course description, and must obtain permission of their head teacher or delegated senior leader prior to booking places. Bookings will usually be made via email. A confirmation email will be issued prior to the event and should be received by one week prior to the event. In the case of a late booking, the confirmation email will be issued as soon as the booking is processed.
- Hartlepool schools will be charged via internal recharge. Academies and schools/settings outside of Hartlepool will be invoiced. Invoice details will be requested prior to the event.
Non-attendance and cancellation
- If a delegate fails to attend, the charge for the course will be processed in the usual way. Cancellation is accepted by one week (5 working days) prior to the event. This should be done in writing via email, stating:
- Course title and date
- Name of applicant
- Contact details
- Reason for cancellation
We appreciate that in some unforeseen situations, non-attendance is unavoidable. When such a situation arises, the delegate or nominated representative should inform as soon as possible, preferably before the course begins, in order for a waiver in course charges to be agreed.
- Courses may be cancelled in the event of insufficient bookings. Delegates will be informed.