Primary Maths Leads, Year 6 Teachers, Secondary Maths Leads, KS3 Maths Leads. SLT Maths links welcome too.
Due to the huge success of this event in 2018, it is being repeated in 2019.
This amazing opportunity for collaborative learning between Primary and Secondaru Schools to ensure a smooth transition for our current Year 6 pupils as they progress from KS2 to KS3 in Hartlepool.
Secondary attendees will gain an insight into the Learning and Progress of Year 6 pupils Maths referenced to actual KS2 SAT results and view Maths work of students who typically sit within each of the KS2 Scaled Score Quintiles who will be joining your school in September.
Primary attendees will have an opportunit to contribute to the effective transition of Year 6 pupils and share effective pedagogy and good practice.
This meeting is timed to have the KS2 Scaled Scores available and be matched with typical student achievement.
The learning outcomes will be:
- knowledge of the 2018 Maths SATs Papers and KS2 Scaled Scores.
- an understanding of Maths ability of a range of pupils covering the full range of KS2 Scaled Scores.
- an insight into learning progress of incoming Year 7s.
- an insight into learning progress of current Year 7s.
- the opportunity to amend Year 7 SoW to reflect the ability of new students.
Cost including refreshments/resources:
There is no cost to you for attending this meeting.
15th July 2019
3.30pm - 5.15pm, registration and refreshments from 3.15pm
CETL, Brierton Lane, Hartlepool, TS25 4AF
Please complete the attached booking form below and return it to CPDCETL@hartlepool.gov.ukCPD Training Application Form.doc